Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dec 15th 2011, Espoo, Olli

”I have a dream.”, someone once said. I also had a dream last night. Actually, even two. In the first one I was travelling in the Golden Triangle, when I suddenly noticed I was in a middle of a war. I escaped in a train inside a cargo ship. Yep. In the second dream I was with a bunch of kids trying to protect them and run away from the Vietkong. Interesting.

My trip starts today. I hope it’s going to be a little bit different than those in my dreams.. First to Bangkok, one night there, then to Yangon (Burma), one night there and then a night bus to Kalaw. That’s the plan, anyway. Let’s see how it goes!

Here is a very, very rough and inaccurate route map for our trip. Blue stands for flying, brown for busses, trains, boats, walking etc.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I love the thought of Esa walking all the brown lines! :-P

    ReplyDelete