Monday, December 26, 2011

Dec 26th, Yangon, Olli

I have been feeling very bad the last three days, basicly not being able to do anything at all and haven't eaten almost anything. So waking up today and feeling just a little bit better was a great feeling. And I just managed to eat a small plate of pasta, so I am hoping maybe I finally start getting better now after a week. I think I'll go see a doctor in Bangkok just in case (didn't want to go to a local witch doctor after all) before continuing my trip in Thailand. Mom and Dad don't worry though, I'm ok and feeling better all the time! :)

So today is my last day in Myanmar. I spent the afternoon with my turkish friend, we went to see Shwedagon Paya, 2500-year old compound with 83 buildings. Quite a sight, have to admit. We were there at midday, which was a terrible timing, it would've been much more beautiful at sunrise or sunset. I found a movie theater near to my hostel, I think I'll go watch Tin Tin in the evening. Tickets cost 1-1,5 euros, so interesting to see how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment